The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Argentina!

Rosamunda

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 23, 2022
Hello there!

I've just finished reading The Fastline book, and I'm quite happy to join the forum here, to meet like minded folks.
Let me apologize for any english typos first, as spanish is my mother's tongue.

I've been a lawyer for the past twenty years.
Our problem in Argentina, is that our coin the "peso" is very devalued, and it gets very difficult to generate big amounts of money in USD. Because of inflation, even when we can get quite a nice figure in pesos... it's way smaller in USD.
That's why I'm constantly in search of new ways to convert the peso into USD (or even crypto) as quickly and as cheaply as possible (everyone in Argentina tries to do that, really).

One of that ways, is getting into forums like this and try and learn new perspectives, while adding my two cents with my own as well. :)

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rodvaN

Coder & Marketer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2020
Bienvenido :)
Im also into cryptos, mainly with bots and ranges to fight inflation and deflation.

Can wait to see your first posts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...