federicocrespo
New Contributor
Hi there!
My name is Federico, I'm from Argentina and I'm 30 years old. As someone from down south where saving power is impacted by the always regressive politics and economics, I've always managed my way to keep on the mov. I've done maaany things in order to achieve my goals, but I always get stucked in a midle point. I created my own businesses (events, merchandising, IT), I got graduated in Finances, I studied coding, I worked for small companies and multinationals. This year I've decided that enough is enough and I moved to Australia because Argentina is super complicated for sooo many reasons (inflation 50% anual, devaluation more than 70% same period), and then next year settle down in Canada.
I've found the book of @MJ DeMarco and loving it, so here I am, on my way to speed up my journey, trying to maximize the joy every single day, and learn something new every day.
Cheers!!
My name is Federico, I'm from Argentina and I'm 30 years old. As someone from down south where saving power is impacted by the always regressive politics and economics, I've always managed my way to keep on the mov. I've done maaany things in order to achieve my goals, but I always get stucked in a midle point. I created my own businesses (events, merchandising, IT), I got graduated in Finances, I studied coding, I worked for small companies and multinationals. This year I've decided that enough is enough and I moved to Australia because Argentina is super complicated for sooo many reasons (inflation 50% anual, devaluation more than 70% same period), and then next year settle down in Canada.
I've found the book of @MJ DeMarco and loving it, so here I am, on my way to speed up my journey, trying to maximize the joy every single day, and learn something new every day.
Cheers!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
