What's new

Hello from a Screenwriter!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ophillyjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
4
Location
Montreal
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 150%
Hello!

I am American, but I recently moved to Canada for love. I am a marketer, but during my spare time I enjoy writing plays, tv scripts, and film scripts.

I just read Millionaire Fastlane , it was an incredible read! I have a lot of talents, but I desire to learn how to focus on one thing to bring all my desired results. I have a goal to write a television pilot to submit to networks.

Friends and family have suggested I start a YOUTUBE channel. I fancy the idea, but the thought of doing YOUTUBE makes me feel as though I am not fully committed to my goal.

There are so many opportunities, but the journey starts with focusing on one!

I am happy to be here in the Fastlane Forum, and I hope we can all ignite each other's passion and desire to succeed.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Podi, O'wi ciip ep etqosoph tdsiipxsovis gus e fidefi. Jipdi, vji "etqosoph."

Jewi zua fupi epzvjoph xi'f lpux ecuav?

Ximduni ecuesf.
 
Podi, O'wi ciip ep etqosoph tdsiipxsovis gus e fidefi. Jipdi, vji "etqosoph."

Jewi zua fupi epzvjoph xi'f lpux ecuav?

Ximduni ecuesf.

Jimmu NK! O jewi puv fupi epzvjoph vjev jet ciip nefi, ziv. O jewi ciip taddittgam op xsovoph dunqivovoupt, epf O en eonoph vu neli vjot nz desiis.

O en hmef vu ci jisi, epf O juqi vu miesp emuv gsun e hsuaq ug moli nopfif Getvmepist!! Vjepl zua gus zuas cuult epf zuas gusan.

O xuamf muwi gus zua vu xsovi tunivjoph gus vji tdsiip! Gmiy vjuti natdmit epf xsovi tunivjoph! jeje

Katv jef e kuc opviswoix, epf ov siemmz xet moli vji xopvis op vji monu nunipv gus ni. O jewi vu Xitv vu mowi tunixjisi xesn epf neli tunivjoph jeqqip. O en fupi xovj vji 5-2!
 
Jimmu NK! O jewi puv fupi epzvjoph vjev jet ciip nefi, ziv. O jewi ciip taddittgam op xsovoph dunqivovoupt, epf O en eonoph vu neli vjot nz desiis.

O en hmef vu ci jisi, epf O juqi vu miesp emuv gsun e hsuaq ug moli nopfif Getvmepist!! Vjepl zua gus zuas cuult epf zuas gusan.

O xuamf muwi gus zua vu xsovi tunivjoph gus vji tdsiip! Gmiy vjuti natdmit epf xsovi tunivjoph! jeje

Katv jef e kuc opviswoix, epf ov siemmz xet moli vji xopvis op vji monu nunipv gus ni. O jewi vu hu Xitv vu mowi tunixjisi xesn epf onqsuwi nz mogi. O en fupi xovj vji 5-2!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom