The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from a Screenwriter!

ophillyjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 13, 2017
Montreal
Hello!

I am American, but I recently moved to Canada for love. I am a marketer, but during my spare time I enjoy writing plays, tv scripts, and film scripts.

I just read Millionaire Fastlane , it was an incredible read! I have a lot of talents, but I desire to learn how to focus on one thing to bring all my desired results. I have a goal to write a television pilot to submit to networks.

Friends and family have suggested I start a YOUTUBE channel. I fancy the idea, but the thought of doing YOUTUBE makes me feel as though I am not fully committed to my goal.

There are so many opportunities, but the journey starts with focusing on one!

I am happy to be here in the Fastlane Forum, and I hope we can all ignite each other's passion and desire to succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nice, I've been an aspiring screenwriter for a decade. Hence, the "aspiring."

Have you done anything we'd know about?

Welcome aboard.

ophillyjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 13, 2017
Montreal
Nice, I've been an aspiring screenwriter for a decade. Hence, the "aspiring."

Have you done anything we'd know about?

Welcome aboard.

Hello MJ! I have not done anything that has been made, yet. I have been successful in writing competitions, and I am aiming to make this my career.

I am glad to be here, and I hope to learn alot from a group of like minded Fastlaners!! Thank you for your books and your forum.

I would love for you to write something for the screen! Flex those muscles and write something! haha

Just had a job interview, and it really was like the winter in the limo moment for me. I have to West to live somewhere warm and make something happen. I am done with the 5-2!

ophillyjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 13, 2017
Montreal
Hello MJ! I have not done anything that has been made, yet. I have been successful in writing competitions, and I am aiming to make this my career.

I am glad to be here, and I hope to learn alot from a group of like minded Fastlaners!! Thank you for your books and your forum.

I would love for you to write something for the screen! Flex those muscles and write something! haha

Just had a job interview, and it really was like the winter in the limo moment for me. I have to go West to live somewhere warm and improve my life. I am done with the 5-2!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...