What's new

Hello FLF

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ricky000000

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$215
User Power: 400%
Hello FLF,

I am excited to be part of this wonderful community.

I embarked on a solo adventure, leaving my home country of New Zealand at age 20 (currently 27). I spent time working,:hilarious: traveling, embracing other cultures and experiencing other ways of life. It is amazing how happy and carefree one can be with very limited possesions. I lived out of my suitcase. I sailed across the Atlantic Ocean times, living without a mobile phone for close to two years. THIS WORLD IS AMAZING!

During my travels, I met an amazing woman (who is now my wife). She is from New York. This is where I began attending college to better my/our lives. :rofl:
College is an amazing and exciting time for many, many people. For me, this is where my life took a downward, depressing, helpless spiral for the better. Searching for something more. My heart knew that there was more to life than working, slaving away. I saw a therapist. I began Yoga, Meditation, reading self-help books. Discovering The Millionaire Fastlane was the turning point in my life.

I have unsuccessfully dipped in drop shipping, web design, and programming. Learning from each mistake including swaying back to the slow lane mindset, I began working in a restaurant, also working as an Electrician. I've now read UNSCRIPTED . This has brought me back to the FLF. New Ideas are coming to me multiple times per day. From product improvements to business ideas.

My wife and I are planning to buy a cashflow positive rental property this month to free up some time for us to work on a shift to the fast lane.

I want to thank MJ DeMarco and the entire community here for saving my life. You are all very generous, giving role models. Your advice and words of wisdom are always appreciated.:fistbump:

Ricky
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom