The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello FLF

Ricky000000

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Nov 16, 2016
Hello FLF,

I am excited to be part of this wonderful community.

I embarked on a solo adventure, leaving my home country of New Zealand at age 20 (currently 27). I spent time working,:hilarious: traveling, embracing other cultures and experiencing other ways of life. It is amazing how happy and carefree one can be with very limited possesions. I lived out of my suitcase. I sailed across the Atlantic Ocean times, living without a mobile phone for close to two years. THIS WORLD IS AMAZING!

During my travels, I met an amazing woman (who is now my wife). She is from New York. This is where I began attending college to better my/our lives. :rofl:
College is an amazing and exciting time for many, many people. For me, this is where my life took a downward, depressing, helpless spiral for the better. Searching for something more. My heart knew that there was more to life than working, slaving away. I saw a therapist. I began Yoga, Meditation, reading self-help books. Discovering The Millionaire Fastlane was the turning point in my life.

I have unsuccessfully dipped in drop shipping, web design, and programming. Learning from each mistake including swaying back to the slow lane mindset, I began working in a restaurant, also working as an Electrician. I've now read UNSCRIPTED . This has brought me back to the FLF. New Ideas are coming to me multiple times per day. From product improvements to business ideas.

My wife and I are planning to buy a cashflow positive rental property this month to free up some time for us to work on a shift to the fast lane.

I want to thank MJ DeMarco and the entire community here for saving my life. You are all very generous, giving role models. Your advice and words of wisdom are always appreciated.:fistbump:

Ricky

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...