What's new

Hello FLF! - Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cquinoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 50%
Hi all,

I just finished reading (or listening rather) to TMF and I can fully say for the first time that a book has "changed my life" or in less dramatic terms, to take action. I immediately went here to start my journey in becoming financially free and being apart of a like-minded community of entrepreneurs.

I currently work in sales for a tech company 2 years out of college and although I like the company and the role pays well, I'm tired of trading 5 days for 2 days off and working to support the means of someone else's goals. I hope to learn from others on this forum and jump start my own entrepreneurial endeavors.

I look forward to meeting others and learning as much as I can!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni @Draopuz - Fup'v gushiv vu gopf vji vjsief, "O sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi" epf fsuq e dunnipv. Vjev xomm eff vji veh vu zuas peni tu iwiszupi lpuxt zua'wi dunqmivif vji cuul epf tqiel uas mephaehi.

Piyv, O sidunnipf zua tiv etofi tuni voni iwiszfez vu sief vjsuahj vji HUMF epf PUVECMI vjsieft. Vjisi't e vsinipfuat enuapv ug lpuxmifhi, iyqisoipdit epf opgu tjesif op vjin.

Xjomi emm ug vjot ot huoph up, liiq zua izit epf jiest uqip gus djemmiphit vjev piif vu ci tumwif op vji xusmf.

Ximduni ecuesf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom