The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fellow Forum Members!

skinner

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 20, 2008
Oxford UK, Amman Jordan, Raleigh NC.
This seems to be a vibrant community. I stumbled across it (literally since I was using Stumbleupon at the time) and thought it would be a great place to learn.

I am a copywriter, and have been an SEO copywriter for the past five years. However, I decided that 2008 is the year I become a vendor of Information Products. I look forward to learning a lot from some of you who seem to have tons of valuable experience as well as the ability to communicate and share what you know.

I'm British but I've been based in Jordan for the past 24 years, and I also spend a great deal of time in Raleigh, NC.

I am really happy to have the opportunity to network with you all. Thanks. :hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007