The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hello fastlaners

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone. Recently joined the forum and have been browsing for sometime getting inspiration from everyone here. A bit about myself, I am currently living life in the slow lane working as a registered nurse but I am trying very hard to change that. I am a competitive bodybuilder and I am in the process of creating a supplement company mainly focusing on providing really good non gmo protein bars to the market. Glad to be here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saf H

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 28, 2018
Preston, United Kingdom
Hey Ray, welcome. To start off supplement business on a budget, I would advise you to use a private label supplier and use fulfillment center to fulfill. I have a client who started this way on a bootstrap budget and today they doing over 7 figures a year.

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
Hey Ray, welcome. To start off supplement business on a budget, I would advise you to use a private label supplier and use fulfillment center to fulfill. I have a client who started this way on a bootstrap budget and today they doing over 7 figures a year.
Thank you for taking the time to read my intro. I have been researching private label for sometime and I am glad to hear others have found success. I would like more of your feedback and knowledge in this area. I am very new and still trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hello everyone. Recently joined the forum and have been browsing for sometime getting inspiration from everyone here. A bit about myself, I am currently living life in the slow lane working as a registered nurse but I am trying very hard to change that. I am a competitive bodybuilder and I am in the process of creating a supplement company mainly focusing on providing really good non gmo protein bars to the market. Glad to be here

And glad to have you here brother.

Have you read two books? You really should read them. Knowledge in their will give you a huge boost for your journey.

All the best

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
And glad to have you here brother.

Have you read two books? You really should read them. Knowledge in their will give you a huge boost for your journey.

All the best
Thank you my brother. Just finished reading Fastlane, was one of the best books I have read in a while. Looking forward to unscripted

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Thank you my brother. Just finished reading Fastlane, was one of the best books I have read in a while. Looking forward to unscripted

If you ever meet the mind-shaking question of "Man, where to start?",look no further than the mind-posts or belief system of a fastlaner which you can find in the MillionaireFastlnae book.Then take consistent action to solidify those beliefs:thumbsup:.

Saf H

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 28, 2018
Preston, United Kingdom
Thank you for taking the time to read my intro. I have been researching private label for sometime and I am glad to hear others have found success. I would like more of your feedback and knowledge in this area. I am very new and still trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you

I'm not sure which countries you're from but if from US/Europe you'll have access to some awesome private label supplement manufacturers. Within this niche their are loads of angles you can hit with. Hair growth, energy, caffeine etc... I would advise you to hit an angle and attack it that. Don't try and go for every single supplement type. You could target over 40+ professional women for example, or energy craving college students

If you're going private label route, then all the necessary approvals will be done by manufacturer saving you heck load of costs. All you needs is awesome design and branding to stand out.

Build a brand around it. Add POD capabilities, so customers can get t-shirts, caps, hoodies,, create a movement. Sell the experience not the product.

Get micro-influencers on board 10-30k in your niche, and just get your S*** promoted like crazy on all channels.

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
If you ever meet the mind-shaking question of "Man, where to start?",look no further than the mind-posts or belief system of a fastlaner which you can find in the MillionaireFastlnae book.Then take consistent action to solidify those beliefs:thumbsup:.
definitely going to check out those posts. I go back and forth in my head a lot with an idea and never know where to start

ray hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jun 12, 2018
I'm not sure which countries you're from but if from US/Europe you'll have access to some awesome private label supplement manufacturers. Within this niche their are loads of angles you can hit with. Hair growth, energy, caffeine etc... I would advise you to hit an angle and attack it that. Don't try and go for every single supplement type. You could target over 40+ professional women for example, or energy craving college students

If you're going private label route, then all the necessary approvals will be done by manufacturer saving you heck load of costs. All you needs is awesome design and branding to stand out.

Build a brand around it. Add POD capabilities, so customers can get t-shirts, caps, hoodies,, create a movement. Sell the experience not the product.

Get micro-influencers on board 10-30k in your niche, and just get your S*** promoted like crazy on all channels.
Absolutely. Finding a niche in this market is key. I live in the US and have contacted a few private label supplement manufacturers. I'm trying to see which is the best way to go about creating a business that will satisfy certain needs in a market which is heavily saturated. The use of influencers is a great idea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...