The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone!

John Mak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 16, 2014
Greece
Hi there,

My name is John and I am from Greece. I have been a member in the forum since 2014 when I first read the millionaire Fastlane but I haven't really logged in all these years.

I've been in the affiliate marketing from 2010 to 2015 making money with several niche sites but after the last Google algorithm updates back then, I lost all my income and my sites were completely wasted.

I always wanted to create a brand, so after I got into photography in 2016, I've created a blog and added some content without wanting to do link building because I was afraid I will lose my site and my brand again.

So I have started becoming better in photography and the new mirrorless cameras. I have created an Instagram account @johnmakphotography and I have slowly created an audience of true followers. I comment, engage and help others find cameras, software and guide beginners in photography.

I am also interviewing other photographers which bring me more credibility and brand recognition.

After all these years, I still love learning new information and I am excited to help others find their way into photography but I am struggling to monetize my site and make money (generate passive income and provide a service). I am writing photography articles at the moment but I am looking to create a consultation service that I will provide information for beginners and professionals. I think this is what I am really good at, and I am trying to find out if this service will be profitable.

I know the ideal is to create a sales machine that generates passive income but I need to increase my revenue first in order to invest and making the switch.

Maybe I am at that point that I am confused with what I need to do, but I am confident that I will find a solution. I just want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to write in this forum and start engaging, read other threads and find ideas and solutions for my business.

I have to re-read the book again and start making some changes.

Sincirely,
John

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Be sure to check out the new book, "Unscripted " for a complete education!
Welcome

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.