ChiraagR
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2024
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 100%
Hi everyone
My name is Chiraag R. And I live in New Delhi, India.
I am 34 years old and have been a fitness enthusiast and worked in fitness business since 2009. I started my career as a fitness model back in 2009 and left that job/hobby in 2016.
That year I started a famous gym franchise and quickly learned why it's a bad idea to own one. (Violated the scale and magnitude rules). I hated every moment running that club after a short 2.5 years. Reasons were plenty:
1. Since I opened a reputed brand in a tier 2/3 city, customers were not paying a high expected price. That corporate decided to keep the prices low. First blow to my ROI.
2. It was acutely difficult for me to hire talent out of metropolitan city, where the real talent resides.
3. Hiring and firing were a day to day task.
4. It was someone else's brand and whatever's I did was to promote someone else.
5. 2020, COVID hit and I lost my already struggling business. It was bound to happen, but COVID spes up the process leaving me no time and opportunity to think of a proper exit.
6. My lack of interest and loss of enthusiasm led to my failure. It was I to blame. No one else and no other event was responsible for its untimely demise.
After 2020, came depression, anxiety and rock bottomed self confidence. Suicidal thoughts were constantly roaming in my mind.
Since my parents are spiritually blessed, I somehow got out of it all. I had divine help (somethings happened which I am reluctant to share but even if I did, I won't be able to explain). All I can say is I am grateful to the almighty.
Now, I have come out of it and ready to start again. I have recently started my podcast on metabolic health and a few other opportunities are aligned along with it.
Millionaire fastlane has been of tremendous help. Thanks to the author for such honest and eye-opening book. Now, all I want is to provide financial support to my family so that I can give back what they lost, because of me. And become financially so well, that money never again becomes a problem for them and for me.
Happy thoughts and hugs to everyone here.
Best regards
Chiraag
My name is Chiraag R. And I live in New Delhi, India.
I am 34 years old and have been a fitness enthusiast and worked in fitness business since 2009. I started my career as a fitness model back in 2009 and left that job/hobby in 2016.
That year I started a famous gym franchise and quickly learned why it's a bad idea to own one. (Violated the scale and magnitude rules). I hated every moment running that club after a short 2.5 years. Reasons were plenty:
1. Since I opened a reputed brand in a tier 2/3 city, customers were not paying a high expected price. That corporate decided to keep the prices low. First blow to my ROI.
2. It was acutely difficult for me to hire talent out of metropolitan city, where the real talent resides.
3. Hiring and firing were a day to day task.
4. It was someone else's brand and whatever's I did was to promote someone else.
5. 2020, COVID hit and I lost my already struggling business. It was bound to happen, but COVID spes up the process leaving me no time and opportunity to think of a proper exit.
6. My lack of interest and loss of enthusiasm led to my failure. It was I to blame. No one else and no other event was responsible for its untimely demise.
After 2020, came depression, anxiety and rock bottomed self confidence. Suicidal thoughts were constantly roaming in my mind.
Since my parents are spiritually blessed, I somehow got out of it all. I had divine help (somethings happened which I am reluctant to share but even if I did, I won't be able to explain). All I can say is I am grateful to the almighty.
Now, I have come out of it and ready to start again. I have recently started my podcast on metabolic health and a few other opportunities are aligned along with it.
Millionaire fastlane has been of tremendous help. Thanks to the author for such honest and eye-opening book. Now, all I want is to provide financial support to my family so that I can give back what they lost, because of me. And become financially so well, that money never again becomes a problem for them and for me.
Happy thoughts and hugs to everyone here.
Best regards
Chiraag
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
