The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone!

ttonne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 10, 2019
I was given unscripted to read as a suggestion and am hooked on these ideas! I am very new to this movement and am in the beginning stages of learning and understanding entrepreneurship. I have a 9 year plan to retire from my job and have been stuck in the slow lane my adult life . Any advice on what to learn/read, websites to look into would be helpful. I have started to read some threads, but I don't understand terminology. Suggestions on what to learn would be very helpful. I am motivated to start this ball rolling. Thank you to anyone who can contribute to my life. I appreciate the time you take to help me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Hi @ttonne, those books are great, aren't they? If you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane , then I would read it next. It is different enough from Unscripted that I think you will enjoy them both. I did. Also, pay attention to the threads about other books. You can download sample chapters in the links above (upper right hand corner).

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I was given unscripted to read as a suggestion and am hooked on these ideas! I am very new to this movement and am in the beginning stages of learning and understanding entrepreneurship. I have a 9 year plan to retire from my job and have been stuck in the slow lane my adult life . Any advice on what to learn/read, websites to look into would be helpful. I have started to read some threads, but I don't understand terminology. Suggestions on what to learn would be very helpful. I am motivated to start this ball rolling. Thank you to anyone who can contribute to my life. I appreciate the time you take to help me.

I always recommend to start your first venture with email marketing.
Read my threads to understand why.
Feel free to pm me if you need some help!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...