The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello Everyone!

ttonne

New Contributor
Sep 10, 2019
I was given unscripted to read as a suggestion and am hooked on these ideas! I am very new to this movement and am in the beginning stages of learning and understanding entrepreneurship. I have a 9 year plan to retire from my job and have been stuck in the slow lane my adult life . Any advice on what to learn/read, websites to look into would be helpful. I have started to read some threads, but I don't understand terminology. Suggestions on what to learn would be very helpful. I am motivated to start this ball rolling. Thank you to anyone who can contribute to my life. I appreciate the time you take to help me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Suzanne Bazemore

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 30, 2018
Hi @ttonne, those books are great, aren't they? If you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane, then I would read it next. It is different enough from Unscripted that I think you will enjoy them both. I did. Also, pay attention to the threads about other books. You can download sample chapters in the links above (upper right hand corner).

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I was given unscripted to read as a suggestion and am hooked on these ideas! I am very new to this movement and am in the beginning stages of learning and understanding entrepreneurship. I have a 9 year plan to retire from my job and have been stuck in the slow lane my adult life . Any advice on what to learn/read, websites to look into would be helpful. I have started to read some threads, but I don't understand terminology. Suggestions on what to learn would be very helpful. I am motivated to start this ball rolling. Thank you to anyone who can contribute to my life. I appreciate the time you take to help me.
I always recommend to start your first venture with email marketing.
Read my threads to understand why.
Feel free to pm me if you need some help!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom