What's new

Hello everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bonzica

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$115
User Power: 100%
My name is Ana-Maria and I m from Romania . I have studied midwifery and after working one year in the field, I have decided to move to Uk a few years ago. Plan was to work as a midwife for 2-3 years, get experience/ knowledge then go back home and make some changes in our maternity.

We have a saying back home: the plans that you do at home do not match with the ones from the market.
It took me 5-6 years to get my Pin nr so that I can practice ( during this time I ve worked as a carer (very physical) , healthcare assistant , phlebotomist, maternity support worker and then I had to quit my job for 7 months so I can do a return to practice course).
I got there in the end and I m doing what I love...BUT it is a job and has it s limitations. We re stuck with mortgage and other payments.

Even now ,we (my husband and I) still haven’t decided if to go back home or not.

I just finished reading the book and I need to say that tomorrow I m registering at the library and I ve already convinced husband to do a little shelf above the toilet ( toilet time transformed in education @MJ DeMarco ) for magazines/ books. It really sparked a desire to become financially independent.

Hopefully with a bit of guidance and all the “ingredients “ from the book, desire becomes reality.

I m sorry for any mistakes (English is not my first language) and bear with me while I get my head around this forum. I m not great with this things but I am willing to learn @MJ DeMarco
 

Attachments

  • 8CDAD166-0983-44C3-B977-90E11B06CA07.webp
    8CDAD166-0983-44C3-B977-90E11B06CA07.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjepl zua wisz nadj EpvupimeH
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom