The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone

Bonzica

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2019
My name is Ana-Maria and I m from Romania . I have studied midwifery and after working one year in the field, I have decided to move to Uk a few years ago. Plan was to work as a midwife for 2-3 years, get experience/ knowledge then go back home and make some changes in our maternity.

We have a saying back home: the plans that you do at home do not match with the ones from the market.
It took me 5-6 years to get my Pin nr so that I can practice ( during this time I ve worked as a carer (very physical) , healthcare assistant , phlebotomist, maternity support worker and then I had to quit my job for 7 months so I can do a return to practice course).
I got there in the end and I m doing what I love...BUT it is a job and has it s limitations. We re stuck with mortgage and other payments.

Even now ,we (my husband and I) still haven’t decided if to go back home or not.

I just finished reading the book and I need to say that tomorrow I m registering at the library and I ve already convinced husband to do a little shelf above the toilet ( toilet time transformed in education @MJ DeMarco ) for magazines/ books. It really sparked a desire to become financially independent.

Hopefully with a bit of guidance and all the “ingredients “ from the book, desire becomes reality.

I m sorry for any mistakes (English is not my first language) and bear with me while I get my head around this forum. I m not great with this things but I am willing to learn @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 8CDAD166-0983-44C3-B977-90E11B06CA07.jpeg
    8CDAD166-0983-44C3-B977-90E11B06CA07.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1

Bonzica

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2019
Thank you very much AntonelaG