The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone!

Grimsin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 13, 2019
So I've been floating around for about a week now, reading random posts and getting a feel for the community here. I decided it was time to dive in and create an account. My name is Jacob, I'm a 28 year old male from,, well all over the country. I'm an aspiring entrapanuer, with too many ideas and not enough action. First and foremost I'm a father of 2, and a husband. I'm also a music producer who has been working at that for a little over 10 years. I really want to make money off of my music, or even just work in audio in general. I struggle almost daily waking up and going to work feeling like someone else controls and owns my life. I have sat and came up with business plan after business plan and never follow through with any of them. With my job taking up 90% of my life, and family getting the other 10% I barely find time to do things I love. I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of investment, but a knife inside my head twists every single day, and tells me that life is better than what it is now, and that better is entrapanuership. Hoping I can find some useful resources here, and maybe even someone to give me some advice and words of encouragement. I work a lot right now so I'll be off and on, but you guys will definitely see me around. I look forward to learning and evolving, and hopefully taking that plunge to owning my own business, and letting go of the corporate chains.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maliya McQueen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 13, 2019
Savannah, Georgia
So I've been floating around for about a week now, reading random posts and getting a feel for the community here. I decided it was time to dive in and create an account. My name is Jacob, I'm a 28 year old male from,, well all over the country. I'm an aspiring entrapanuer, with too many ideas and not enough action. First and foremost I'm a father of 2, and a husband. I'm also a music producer who has been working at that for a little over 10 years. I really want to make money off of my music, or even just work in audio in general. I struggle almost daily waking up and going to work feeling like someone else controls and owns my life. I have sat and came up with business plan after business plan and never follow through with any of them. With my job taking up 90% of my life, and family getting the other 10% I barely find time to do things I love. I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of investment, but a knife inside my head twists every single day, and tells me that life is better than what it is now, and that better is entrapanuership. Hoping I can find some useful resources here, and maybe even someone to give me some advice and words of encouragement. I work a lot right now so I'll be off and on, but you guys will definitely see me around. I look forward to learning and evolving, and hopefully taking that plunge to owning my own business, and letting go of the corporate chains.
Hello! I'm new here too let's follow each other!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...