The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello everyone!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Grimsin

New Contributor
Feb 13, 2019
1
3
13
So I've been floating around for about a week now, reading random posts and getting a feel for the community here. I decided it was time to dive in and create an account. My name is Jacob, I'm a 28 year old male from,, well all over the country. I'm an aspiring entrapanuer, with too many ideas and not enough action. First and foremost I'm a father of 2, and a husband. I'm also a music producer who has been working at that for a little over 10 years. I really want to make money off of my music, or even just work in audio in general. I struggle almost daily waking up and going to work feeling like someone else controls and owns my life. I have sat and came up with business plan after business plan and never follow through with any of them. With my job taking up 90% of my life, and family getting the other 10% I barely find time to do things I love. I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of investment, but a knife inside my head twists every single day, and tells me that life is better than what it is now, and that better is entrapanuership. Hoping I can find some useful resources here, and maybe even someone to give me some advice and words of encouragement. I work a lot right now so I'll be off and on, but you guys will definitely see me around. I look forward to learning and evolving, and hopefully taking that plunge to owning my own business, and letting go of the corporate chains.
 

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Maliya McQueen

New Contributor
Feb 13, 2019
8
2
16
19
Savannah, Georgia
So I've been floating around for about a week now, reading random posts and getting a feel for the community here. I decided it was time to dive in and create an account. My name is Jacob, I'm a 28 year old male from,, well all over the country. I'm an aspiring entrapanuer, with too many ideas and not enough action. First and foremost I'm a father of 2, and a husband. I'm also a music producer who has been working at that for a little over 10 years. I really want to make money off of my music, or even just work in audio in general. I struggle almost daily waking up and going to work feeling like someone else controls and owns my life. I have sat and came up with business plan after business plan and never follow through with any of them. With my job taking up 90% of my life, and family getting the other 10% I barely find time to do things I love. I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of investment, but a knife inside my head twists every single day, and tells me that life is better than what it is now, and that better is entrapanuership. Hoping I can find some useful resources here, and maybe even someone to give me some advice and words of encouragement. I work a lot right now so I'll be off and on, but you guys will definitely see me around. I look forward to learning and evolving, and hopefully taking that plunge to owning my own business, and letting go of the corporate chains.
Hello! I'm new here too let's follow each other!
 

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
31,637
118,963
3,751
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the intro.
 

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...



Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom