• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Grimsin, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:34 PM.

1. Grimsin

Grimsin New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    So I've been floating around for about a week now, reading random posts and getting a feel for the community here. I decided it was time to dive in and create an account. My name is Jacob, I'm a 28 year old male from,, well all over the country. I'm an aspiring entrapanuer, with too many ideas and not enough action. First and foremost I'm a father of 2, and a husband. I'm also a music producer who has been working at that for a little over 10 years. I really want to make money off of my music, or even just work in audio in general. I struggle almost daily waking up and going to work feeling like someone else controls and owns my life. I have sat and came up with business plan after business plan and never follow through with any of them. With my job taking up 90% of my life, and family getting the other 10% I barely find time to do things I love. I'm afraid of failure, I'm afraid of investment, but a knife inside my head twists every single day, and tells me that life is better than what it is now, and that better is entrapanuership. Hoping I can find some useful resources here, and maybe even someone to give me some advice and words of encouragement. I work a lot right now so I'll be off and on, but you guys will definitely see me around. I look forward to learning and evolving, and hopefully taking that plunge to owning my own business, and letting go of the corporate chains.

jon.a, MJ DeMarco and Maliya McQueen like this.
  2. Maliya McQueen

Maliya McQueen New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Hello! I'm new here too let's follow each other!

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $373,673
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the intro.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.