The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone

18rmiller

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 11, 2018
indiana
Well, guess I'll start off by saying that the primary reason I'm here is because I'm tired of working for someone else. I've always been a hard and very motivated person in the workplace and Id be lying if I said it hasn't paid off to some degree. I have a job that I sort of like and I'm paid pretty well.

The part that gets me though is the continuing to wake up every morning and being told what to do. Being forced to work late or on weekends when I have other things I need to do, like spending time with kids. Only getting a certain amount of time off per year and having to work around everyone else's time off. etc etc

Im newly single and have thought about doing something for myself for a little while now, and now I have the time to do something about it. I am willing to work for it and make sacrifices because I am confident it will pay off in the long run. I have two daughters and I want them to have a nice life. There are a lot of things I want to experience in this world and I want them to experience them with me.

Im tired of the buy this course and that course bullshit. I just want to find my way.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
Welcome. I'm sort of new around here too but it seems from your post that we have similar circumstances. Glad to meet you and hope we can help each other along the way.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thanks for the intro.

Im tired of the buy this course and that course bullshit. I just want to find my way.

Well I hate to say it, but "buy my book" (start with Unscripted ) -- it will lead the way more than any $3,900 guru course out there, and it will be $3,890 less.

18rmiller

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 11, 2018
indiana
Welcome and thanks for the intro.

Well I hate to say it, but "buy my book" (start with Unscripted ) -- it will lead the way more than any $3,900 guru course out there, and it will be $3,890 less.

why not, for $10. just ordered it. looking forward to reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...