• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Introduction Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by 18rmiller, Feb 11, 2018.

1. 18rmiller

18rmiller New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    Well, guess I'll start off by saying that the primary reason I'm here is because I'm tired of working for someone else. I've always been a hard and very motivated person in the workplace and Id be lying if I said it hasn't paid off to some degree. I have a job that I sort of like and I'm paid pretty well.

The part that gets me though is the continuing to wake up every morning and being told what to do. Being forced to work late or on weekends when I have other things I need to do, like spending time with kids. Only getting a certain amount of time off per year and having to work around everyone else's time off. etc etc

Im newly single and have thought about doing something for myself for a little while now, and now I have the time to do something about it. I am willing to work for it and make sacrifices because I am confident it will pay off in the long run. I have two daughters and I want them to have a nice life. There are a lot of things I want to experience in this world and I want them to experience them with me.

Im tired of the buy this course and that course bullshit. I just want to find my way.

Thanks

jon.a, André G. and Doug Smith like this.
  2. Doug Smith

Doug Smith Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $142
    Welcome. I'm sort of new around here too but it seems from your post that we have similar circumstances. Glad to meet you and hope we can help each other along the way.

18rmiller likes this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $266,364
    Admin Post
    Welcome and thanks for the intro.

Well I hate to say it, but "buy my book" (start with Unscripted) -- it will lead the way more than any $3,900 guru course out there, and it will be $3,890 less.

18rmiller and André G. like this.
  4. 18rmiller

18rmiller New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    why not, for $10. just ordered it. looking forward to reading

MJ DeMarco likes this.