What's new

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

18rmiller

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
2
Location
indiana
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 200%
Well, guess I'll start off by saying that the primary reason I'm here is because I'm tired of working for someone else. I've always been a hard and very motivated person in the workplace and Id be lying if I said it hasn't paid off to some degree. I have a job that I sort of like and I'm paid pretty well.

The part that gets me though is the continuing to wake up every morning and being told what to do. Being forced to work late or on weekends when I have other things I need to do, like spending time with kids. Only getting a certain amount of time off per year and having to work around everyone else's time off. etc etc

Im newly single and have thought about doing something for myself for a little while now, and now I have the time to do something about it. I am willing to work for it and make sacrifices because I am confident it will pay off in the long run. I have two daughters and I want them to have a nice life. There are a lot of things I want to experience in this world and I want them to experience them with me.

Im tired of the buy this course and that course bullshit. I just want to find my way.

Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni. O'n tusv ug pix esuapf jisi vuu cav ov tiint gsun zuas qutv vjev xi jewi tonomes dosdantvepdit. Hmef vu niiv zua epf juqi xi dep jimq iedj uvjis emuph vji xez.
 
Ximduni epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.

On vosif ug vji caz vjot duasti epf vjev duasti cammtjov. O katv xepv vu gopf nz xez.

Ximm O jevi vu tez ov, cav "caz nz cuul" (tvesv xovj Aptdsoqvif) -- ov xomm mief vji xez nusi vjep epz $3,900 hasa duasti uav vjisi, epf ov xomm ci $3,890 mitt.
 
Ximduni epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.



Ximm O jevi vu tez ov, cav "caz nz cuul" (tvesv xovj Aptdsoqvif) -- ov xomm mief vji xez nusi vjep epz $3,900 hasa duasti uav vjisi, epf ov xomm ci $3,890 mitt.

xjz puv, gus $10. katv usfisif ov. muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom