What's new

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Venom AD

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
8
Location
Long Island
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 50%
Hello all,


I wanted to introduce myself. I purchased the Millionaire Fastlane earlier this week on Audibles because it was recommended to me by my mentor. He claimed that it really changed his life and helped him to gain his freedom. I like listening to books on audibles because I love to learn new things and you'll be amazed at what you can learn while driving to and from work.


I really enjoy the way MJ delivers his message and I found that he confirmed a lot of the suspicions I had. Especially when it came to wealth creation and acceleration. I've read and listened to podcasts and YouTube videos on investing and building wealth for retirement and so on. I always found myself saying "I don't want to wait until I retire to be wealthy!" I was into the Warren Buffet method of investing for long term and intrinsic value, but what didn't make sense to me was how are you supposed to make money this way if you're holding onto these stocks long term? I thought he has to be selling them off when they increase in value to make money on them, I don't think he follows this strategy. Well, MJ, confirmed what I had suspected, he's a producer, not a slow lane side walker or hitchhiker. He made his money selling stocks, not just for himself but made money from commissions and investment advice given to others. He built a platform and brokered sales. He's a shark, not a guppy.


I just finished chapter 34 today on my way in and I'm almost done with the book. I went online to research MJ and learn more about him and that's how I found my way to here. I really want to thank MJ for writing this book because it gave me the insight and the courage to take action in my life to gain my freedom and stop trading my greatest asset for money! He taught me what being wealthy really is and I'm glad he did because I had the notion it was health, love and money. Boy was I wrong, if I didn't learn about my greatest asset, time, I will not be successful in what I've started this week.


I enrolled in a course on how to start a business in e-commerce and took action on gaining my freedom because I want to be able to do what I want, when I want and do it wherever I want to do it. So I'm following MJ's advice, I registered for the forum because I want to ensure my success by having tailwinds.


Thank you, MJ.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

jimmu epf ximduni vu vji gusan; siefoph epf motvipoph vu NKt cuult esi hsiev; sief aptdsoqvif xjip fupi epf qav opvu qsedvodi vji qsopdoqmi gsenixuslt. citv ug madl
 
jimmu epf ximduni vu vji gusan; siefoph epf motvipoph vu NKt cuult esi hsiev; sief aptdsoqvif xjip fupi epf qav opvu qsedvodi vji qsopdoqmi gsenixuslt. citv ug madl
Vjepl zua wisz nadj. O en muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph Aptdsoqvif epf miespoph gsun iwizupi up jisi.
 
Jimmu epf ximduni vu vji gusan. epf citv ug madl gus vji gavasi. :)
 
Xjev ot zuas nutv qsitipv qsucmin ev zuas qsugittoup?
Ov't e fief ipf qutovoup. O'n nepehinipv epf O jewi tiwisem qiuqmi vjev xusl apfis ni. Vji qsucmin ot nz kuc ot tu cusoph, pu djemmiphit epf puvjoph vu fu cav cecz-tov.

Tu O'n atoph nz gsii voni ev xusl vu xusl up nz catopitt cav vjisi esi fitvsedvoupt tu O'n puv ecmi vu ci et metis gudatif et O xepv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom