The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone

Venom AD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 2, 2018
Long Island
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself. I purchased the Millionaire Fastlane earlier this week on Audibles because it was recommended to me by my mentor. He claimed that it really changed his life and helped him to gain his freedom. I like listening to books on audibles because I love to learn new things and you'll be amazed at what you can learn while driving to and from work.

I really enjoy the way MJ delivers his message and I found that he confirmed a lot of the suspicions I had. Especially when it came to wealth creation and acceleration. I've read and listened to podcasts and YouTube videos on investing and building wealth for retirement and so on. I always found myself saying "I don't want to wait until I retire to be wealthy!" I was into the Warren Buffet method of investing for long term and intrinsic value, but what didn't make sense to me was how are you supposed to make money this way if you're holding onto these stocks long term? I thought he has to be selling them off when they increase in value to make money on them, I don't think he follows this strategy. Well, MJ, confirmed what I had suspected, he's a producer, not a slow lane side walker or hitchhiker. He made his money selling stocks, not just for himself but made money from commissions and investment advice given to others. He built a platform and brokered sales. He's a shark, not a guppy.

I just finished chapter 34 today on my way in and I'm almost done with the book. I went online to research MJ and learn more about him and that's how I found my way to here. I really want to thank MJ for writing this book because it gave me the insight and the courage to take action in my life to gain my freedom and stop trading my greatest asset for money! He taught me what being wealthy really is and I'm glad he did because I had the notion it was health, love and money. Boy was I wrong, if I didn't learn about my greatest asset, time, I will not be successful in what I've started this week.

I enrolled in a course on how to start a business in e-commerce and took action on gaining my freedom because I want to be able to do what I want, when I want and do it wherever I want to do it. So I'm following MJ's advice, I registered for the forum because I want to ensure my success by having tailwinds.

Thank you, MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
hello and welcome to the forum; reading and listening to MJs books are great; read unscripted when done and put into practice the principle frameworks. best of luck

Venom AD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 2, 2018
Long Island
What is your most present problem at your profession?
It's a dead end position. I'm management and I have several people that work under me. The problem is my job is so boring, no challenges and nothing to do but baby-sit.

So I'm using my free time at work to work on my business but there are destractions so I'm not able to be as laser focused as I want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...