Benjaminbaby18
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2013
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
My name is Shavon & here is my story ...
I am currently a student at SLU ( Saint Louis University), however school has been such a F*cking drag, The Millionaire Fast Lane (The book) has made me realize that school is some what pointless, In the past two years my family has spent almost 50 K on tuition. This 50 K was a F*cking waste. ( sorry for cursing but I'm upset at the moment). I have learned nothing of value and gained no experience towards my future goals. I honestly feel like the information that I learned in the Millionaire Fast Lane has way more value to me than my education. This Book has really opened my eyes, I've realized 99.1% of the people in my surroundings are in the slow lane, and that is not the path I'm taking my life down. I want no parts or activities in the slow lane. How ever it is hard to tell my mom that School isn't what I want. I really look forward to hearing the forums insight on "College". All the information that I need is not being taught to me in school but is being found reading books and just surfing online! Although I hate school so much, I do realize that all the rich folks who aren't Bill gates, Steve Jobs, and etc, all have college degrees. Sometimes I second guess my self, Is college essential for my entrepreneurial road trip? Do I have to wait until I graduate to start my business? Can I run a business and be a student? These are all questions that run through my head everyday that I do not know the answer to.
I Joined this forum because I want to document my path to financial freedom & meet others while doing so. Currently my biggest problem is starting the engine of my own car. I know what I want to do,& how I want to do it, but procrastination always seems to get the best of me. As of today, I will value my time more than anything on this planet & this forum is going to witness first hand, one of the greatest entrepreneurs off all time (To Be) rise from rock bottom to the top.
Being that I'm an unexperienced in every business field that I want to go in, I will have to start from scratch. I am going to read and apply everything in my power & master:
1. Forex Trading
2. Real Estate Investing/ House Flipping.
I really have nothing to lose and habits of a Forex trader & real estate investor to gain! This is going to be a long and hard journey but I always tell my self "Hard work is easy work"
In the near future I will be uploading a Forex Trading plan for my self & Real Estate Plan. I am going to update my thread on a regular basis documenting my business success/path. Please don't hesitate to share any info with me about ANYTHING! I am very open to learning and meeting you all !
"Failure to plan is a plan to fail"
I am currently a student at SLU ( Saint Louis University), however school has been such a F*cking drag, The Millionaire Fast Lane (The book) has made me realize that school is some what pointless, In the past two years my family has spent almost 50 K on tuition. This 50 K was a F*cking waste. ( sorry for cursing but I'm upset at the moment). I have learned nothing of value and gained no experience towards my future goals. I honestly feel like the information that I learned in the Millionaire Fast Lane has way more value to me than my education. This Book has really opened my eyes, I've realized 99.1% of the people in my surroundings are in the slow lane, and that is not the path I'm taking my life down. I want no parts or activities in the slow lane. How ever it is hard to tell my mom that School isn't what I want. I really look forward to hearing the forums insight on "College". All the information that I need is not being taught to me in school but is being found reading books and just surfing online! Although I hate school so much, I do realize that all the rich folks who aren't Bill gates, Steve Jobs, and etc, all have college degrees. Sometimes I second guess my self, Is college essential for my entrepreneurial road trip? Do I have to wait until I graduate to start my business? Can I run a business and be a student? These are all questions that run through my head everyday that I do not know the answer to.
I Joined this forum because I want to document my path to financial freedom & meet others while doing so. Currently my biggest problem is starting the engine of my own car. I know what I want to do,& how I want to do it, but procrastination always seems to get the best of me. As of today, I will value my time more than anything on this planet & this forum is going to witness first hand, one of the greatest entrepreneurs off all time (To Be) rise from rock bottom to the top.
Being that I'm an unexperienced in every business field that I want to go in, I will have to start from scratch. I am going to read and apply everything in my power & master:
1. Forex Trading
2. Real Estate Investing/ House Flipping.
I really have nothing to lose and habits of a Forex trader & real estate investor to gain! This is going to be a long and hard journey but I always tell my self "Hard work is easy work"
In the near future I will be uploading a Forex Trading plan for my self & Real Estate Plan. I am going to update my thread on a regular basis documenting my business success/path. Please don't hesitate to share any info with me about ANYTHING! I am very open to learning and meeting you all !
"Failure to plan is a plan to fail"
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
