The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone !

Benjaminbaby18

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 11, 2013
My name is Shavon & here is my story ...

I am currently a student at SLU ( Saint Louis University), however school has been such a F*cking drag, The Millionaire Fast Lane (The book) has made me realize that school is some what pointless, In the past two years my family has spent almost 50 K on tuition. This 50 K was a F*cking waste. ( sorry for cursing but I'm upset at the moment). I have learned nothing of value and gained no experience towards my future goals. I honestly feel like the information that I learned in the Millionaire Fast Lane has way more value to me than my education. This Book has really opened my eyes, I've realized 99.1% of the people in my surroundings are in the slow lane, and that is not the path I'm taking my life down. I want no parts or activities in the slow lane. How ever it is hard to tell my mom that School isn't what I want. I really look forward to hearing the forums insight on "College". All the information that I need is not being taught to me in school but is being found reading books and just surfing online! Although I hate school so much, I do realize that all the rich folks who aren't Bill gates, Steve Jobs, and etc, all have college degrees. Sometimes I second guess my self, Is college essential for my entrepreneurial road trip? Do I have to wait until I graduate to start my business? Can I run a business and be a student? These are all questions that run through my head everyday that I do not know the answer to.

I Joined this forum because I want to document my path to financial freedom & meet others while doing so. Currently my biggest problem is starting the engine of my own car. I know what I want to do,& how I want to do it, but procrastination always seems to get the best of me. As of today, I will value my time more than anything on this planet & this forum is going to witness first hand, one of the greatest entrepreneurs off all time (To Be) rise from rock bottom to the top.

Being that I'm an unexperienced in every business field that I want to go in, I will have to start from scratch. I am going to read and apply everything in my power & master:
1. Forex Trading
2. Real Estate Investing/ House Flipping.

I really have nothing to lose and habits of a Forex trader & real estate investor to gain! This is going to be a long and hard journey but I always tell my self "Hard work is easy work"

In the near future I will be uploading a Forex Trading plan for my self & Real Estate Plan. I am going to update my thread on a regular basis documenting my business success/path. Please don't hesitate to share any info with me about ANYTHING! I am very open to learning and meeting you all !

"Failure to plan is a plan to fail"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Clayton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 9, 2012
San Diego
Welcome. Seems like you should choose one or the other when it comes to Forex vs RE instead of dividing your focus.

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
My name is Shavon & here is my story ...

I am currently a student at SLU ( Saint Louis University), however school has been such a f*cking drag, The Millionaire Fast Lane (The book) has made me realize that school is some what pointless, In the past two years my family has spent almost 50 K on tuition. This 50 K was a f*cking waste. ( sorry for cursing but I'm upset at the moment). I have learned nothing of value and gained no experience towards my future goals. I honestly feel like the information that I learned in the Millionaire Fast Lane has way more value to me than my education. This Book has really opened my eyes, I've realized 99.1% of the people in my surroundings are in the slow lane, and that is not the path I'm taking my life down. I want no parts or activities in the slow lane. How ever it is hard to tell my mom that School isn't what I want. I really look forward to hearing the forums insight on "College". All the information that I need is not being taught to me in school but is being found reading books and just surfing online! Although I hate school so much, I do realize that all the rich folks who aren't Bill gates, Steve Jobs, and etc, all have college degrees. Sometimes I second guess my self, Is college essential for my entrepreneurial road trip? Do I have to wait until I graduate to start my business? Can I run a business and be a student? These are all questions that run through my head everyday that I do not know the answer to.

I Joined this forum because I want to document my path to financial freedom & meet others while doing so. Currently my biggest problem is starting the engine of my own car. I know what I want to do,& how I want to do it, but procrastination always seems to get the best of me. As of today, I will value my time more than anything on this planet & this forum is going to witness first hand, one of the greatest entrepreneurs off all time (To Be) rise from rock bottom to the top.

Being that I'm an unexperienced in every business field that I want to go in, I will have to start from scratch. I am going to read and apply everything in my power & master:
1. Forex Trading

I really have nothing to lose and habits of a Forex trader & real estate investor to gain! This is going to be a long and hard journey but I always tell my self "Hard work is easy work"

In the near future I will be uploading a Forex Trading plan for my self & Real Estate Plan. I am going to update my thread on a regular basis documenting my business success/path. Please don't hesitate to share any info with me about ANYTHING! I am very open to learning and meeting you all !

"Failure to plan is a plan to fail"
Hi, I am from St. Louis, MO too.. Would you be interested in starting a STL Fastlane Group?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for the intro and welcome.

1. Forex Trading

Are there needs here? Or just something you want to do and make money at? Because as I wrote in TMF (and expand on much more in Unscripted ) no one gives a shit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...