Hello everyone! I found this forum last night while searching some info about retail stores and product sales.
A little about me.....
I own a small business in the car care industry and currently manufacture one product as well as distribute other well known brands. When I started I had a regular job that payed okay and huge ideas. I'm full of ideas :smug2: I started online from my house with $50 and a Rent-A-Center laptop. Most people don't believe that when I say it but I'm not exactly rich or doing great, just surviving at the moment. For the first four years I depended on extra money from my job to pump into my business and get it going slowly. I started by drop shipping, saving the profits and buying stock.
I no longer have a job and run my business full time by myself. Sounds good, right? It's not so good. I am basically paying my business bills which I keep as low as possible and that's about it. And I never use credit. I'm at a point where I know I have to shit or get off the pot. I've been able to secure distributors around the world for my product but I need to grow and do it fast so that I can actually make a living off of this.
I just ordered The Millionaire Fastlane from Amazon and intend to read it quickly. I am here to learn and absorb information that can help me maintain and grow a successful business. I feel as though I am sitting on a gold mine waiting to explode with a car care product that is the only one of it's kind in the world but I have to take the right steps to make that happen. It's doing well in Europe right now. I jumped into my business feet first without knowing a single thing from idea to legit in under a week. I do what I do because I love it, not because I want a get rich quick scheme.
One thing I've learned from studying successful people is that they most often did something they love and the money followed. I am going back to school in the fall to attend entrepreneur classes that I hope will help me on my journey. Not only do I want to make this business a success but I also want to pursue some other ideas I have up my sleeve. One thing at a time I guess.
See you on the forums!
Dave
A little about me.....
I own a small business in the car care industry and currently manufacture one product as well as distribute other well known brands. When I started I had a regular job that payed okay and huge ideas. I'm full of ideas :smug2: I started online from my house with $50 and a Rent-A-Center laptop. Most people don't believe that when I say it but I'm not exactly rich or doing great, just surviving at the moment. For the first four years I depended on extra money from my job to pump into my business and get it going slowly. I started by drop shipping, saving the profits and buying stock.
I no longer have a job and run my business full time by myself. Sounds good, right? It's not so good. I am basically paying my business bills which I keep as low as possible and that's about it. And I never use credit. I'm at a point where I know I have to shit or get off the pot. I've been able to secure distributors around the world for my product but I need to grow and do it fast so that I can actually make a living off of this.
I just ordered The Millionaire Fastlane from Amazon and intend to read it quickly. I am here to learn and absorb information that can help me maintain and grow a successful business. I feel as though I am sitting on a gold mine waiting to explode with a car care product that is the only one of it's kind in the world but I have to take the right steps to make that happen. It's doing well in Europe right now. I jumped into my business feet first without knowing a single thing from idea to legit in under a week. I do what I do because I love it, not because I want a get rich quick scheme.
One thing I've learned from studying successful people is that they most often did something they love and the money followed. I am going back to school in the fall to attend entrepreneur classes that I hope will help me on my journey. Not only do I want to make this business a success but I also want to pursue some other ideas I have up my sleeve. One thing at a time I guess.
See you on the forums!
Dave
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
