Hey Fastlaners,
I am a new guy to this forum
I live in UK currently working on deputation and actually from Chennai,India.
I am a software developer working in Business Objects and that is my primary skillset.
Completed my bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering in 1999 and took many jobs related to chemical industries and was forced to took many diversions in choosing the career.
Finally landed in a better slowlane as a software Engineer in 2003..still running in this slowlane.
Just recently came across the golden book "The Millionaire Fastlane " over the internet and downloaded the book in my iphone "ibooks".
will complete the book in couple of days.. After reading the book I realised that i am in a slowlane and opened my eyes about the fastlane.
Soon will decide some good web internet business..
Happy to be a part of the fastlane forum family!!
Thanks Everyone!!!
I am a new guy to this forum
I live in UK currently working on deputation and actually from Chennai,India.
I am a software developer working in Business Objects and that is my primary skillset.
Completed my bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering in 1999 and took many jobs related to chemical industries and was forced to took many diversions in choosing the career.
Finally landed in a better slowlane as a software Engineer in 2003..still running in this slowlane.
Just recently came across the golden book "The Millionaire Fastlane " over the internet and downloaded the book in my iphone "ibooks".
will complete the book in couple of days.. After reading the book I realised that i am in a slowlane and opened my eyes about the fastlane.
Soon will decide some good web internet business..
Happy to be a part of the fastlane forum family!!
Thanks Everyone!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
