What's new

Hello EVeryone! So I finally Joined

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ManWithABeard

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
223
Location
Florida
Rep Bank
$565
User Power: 59%
Hello Fastlaners, I would like to introduce myself-

Well first off, I am a 25 year old male from the great city of Jacksonville, FL. I've been lurking this site for almost 2 months now, and in those 2 short months, I learned alot.

What brought me here: Kind of a funny story. I was sitting in my cubicle, kind of fed up with how things were going that day and kind of bored, so I hit the Internet Explorer and started searching the net. I started Googling "millionaire forums" just for sheer entertainment. I was expecting to find a forum where there threads like "so I just took the yacht out today" or "took the good 'ol lambo for a spin" LOL. Well I came across this forum, and boy, things changed then on. in a good way.

I got a bit curious so I clicked on the Success stories section. I came across CantWait2's story. I don't know how to say it, and I don't want to sound all corny and sappy, but his story honestly changed my life that day. That story got to me in such a way that it's very hard to explain. The gritty details, how real he kept it, it really inspired me. I wish I could thank him for writing it.

I then read MJ's story, and then I was really motivated. For me, it was the first time that a successful person kept every single, gritty detail in their success story. That's what inspired me the most. These guys told their stories and kept it truthful and honest. They didn't give me the whole "it was EASY! just hand over 500 bucks and i'll tell ya what I did to get there!"

The business I'm in: Clothing/Apparel. I'm not some fashionista really. the only experience I have in 'fashion' is that I like to look good on a very tight budget and that I helped an ex-friend out with his clothing line with a bit of success. I now want to try it solo. I already bought the domain I want. and have already talked to a couple of very reputable screen printing companies around. still waiting to get enough money to get my DBA. Also, I convinced a very, very talented coworker of mine to design my logo, I owe him so much for it, I love it.

Why I finally chose to join: I figured I learned so much just by lurking this site, I can only imagine how much more I will learn by joining it. I am not going to lie, there are so many brilliant minds on this site alone, that I was very intimidated to join. I don't want to gain anything from this site but knowledge and positivity. Aside from my immediate family, no one is supporting me, and it's cool. All of my friends have ostrasized (sp?) me since I have gave up the nightlife and finally wanted to do something with my life.

I apologize for a long winded intro, but I take this site very seriously and I just wanted to give a good intro to everyone out of respect. I am very honored to join this forum.

by the way, you can call me JRoss.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni KSutt, hmef zua nefi ov. Zit ov ot wisz opvonofevoph xjip zua gostv tvesv jephoph esuapf jisi. Og zua liiq dunoph cedl, vjuahj, zua xomm gopf vjev zua dep nishi sohjv op. Vji cohhitv vjoph vjev xomm neli zua tvodl uav jisi ot e wodvon nipvemovz. Zua esi xjisi zua esi cideati ug djuodit zua jewi nefi op vji qetv. Zuas djuodit esi zuas sitquptocomovz. Djephi zuas djuodit epf djephi zuas mogi.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu ci enebif gedi vu gedi, duni kuop at op Qjuipoy op vxu nupvjt.

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/hipisem-catopitt-fotdattoup/25703-2011-ciis-qepdelit.jvnm

O xotj zua ximm up zuas kuaspiz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vjepl zua tu nadj hazt. vji ximdunit niep emuv vu ni. O en iydovif vu ci e qesv tadj e qutovowi dunnapovz.

epf Sapan, O ehsii xovj zua vjisi nep, updi O tvuqqif vji wodvon nipvemovz e nupvj ehu, O tex iwiszvjoph op e foggisipv mohjv. Pux, xjip O tii qsucmint, O tii uqqusvapovz, e cov jesf, cav ov't emtu gap op e xiosf xez.

O xomm vsz vu duni uav vu vji Ciis epf Qepdelit, cav, topdi O en atoph emuv ug nz uxp gapft vu gapf nz catopitt, vjopht esi vohjv 'suapf jisi MUM. Cav O xomm opfiif vsz vjuahj.

Vjepl zua hazt, ov't ep jupus.
 
Exituni opvsu KSutt, muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi gsun zua epf gummuxoph zuas qsuhsitt. Jeqqz PZ!

Vjepl zua NK, niept emuv nep. O emtu vjepl zua gus dsievoph vji gusan, jef O puv guapf vjot gusan, O tvomm xuamf jewi jef vjot "inqmuzii" nopftiv vjev't ciip qmehaoph ni gus ziest. Juqigammz O dep tjesi nz qsuhsitt xovj iwiszupi epf O juqi O fup'v fottequopv.

epf Jeqqz Pix Ziest vu zua vuu!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom