The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone, ive just joined this forum.

Angeline

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 3, 2020
Like everyone else, my big dream is to be a millionaire. But still working on it...:)

Im in my comfort zone as a Director in a multi national company. I dont want to work for people forever. I want to do something im passionate about and retire rich. I dont need much in my life but i want to be rich so that i can give to my family and the society.

This is my big dream and want to get inspired with your story in this forum.

God bless! Let's enjoy this journey together.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Like everyone else, my big dream is to be a millionaire. But still working on it...:)

Im in my comfort zone as a Director in a multi national company. I dont want to work for people forever. I want to do something im passionate about and retire rich. I dont need much in my life but i want to be rich so that i can give to my family and the society.

Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Have you taken a look at TMF or UNSCRIPTED books yet? They may be able to help you put some pieces of the puzzle together.

Aeuk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 5, 2020
Welcome to the forum, Angeline. Have you checked out the NOTABLE & GOLD threads?

I want to do something im passionate about and retire rich.

You desire to get rich by turning a passion into a business? That seldom aligns with market needs. You may want to reconsider your approach. This video on passion, by MJ DeMarco, should help you better understand this.

Akshay Kumar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 10, 2020
India
Welcome to the forum. I am a new member here as well. I hope you learn something valuable here.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

Hey Angeline, welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately no one cares that you want to be rich.
Me me me I want I need I I I.
Do for others. Care about what they want, their passions, their needs and wants.
If you care about other people, solve their problems and make their life easier, they`ll give you money, simple as that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...