What's new

Hello everyone from New Jersey

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DS91

PARKED
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
Hey there guys, I am student from Rutgers and I just came across and devoured the millionaire fastlane . It has basically confirmed everything that I've slowly come to suspect over the past twenty years and now I'm trying to get away from the slowlane plan of selling my life to being a lawyer.

My initial idea is a sort of variant of ratemyprofessor. The site's major weakness in my opinion is that the ratings are somewhat useless between the contradictory comments, the fact that many ratings are based on the grade received, etc.

What I want to do is begin a site where instead of posting the comments, I post an entertaining yet informative blog if you will on the convergence of all the comments received. For instance a sort of, overall this teacher was said to be x y and z so don't take her if you like a social life.

The major obstacles I see to this is how I will get all the info I need as well as compile everything. Also I wonder whether since I put it into a blog format I'm responsible for suits of libel and defamation.

But regardless I am very excited to get into the fastlane instead of the slowlane, and I look forward to interacting with everyone on here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu epf ximduni! Emtu, zuas xictovi nohjv jewi mihem senogodevoupt ... ug duasti, zua cioph op mex, zua'f lpux civvis!
 
Ximm puv op mex ziv, O'n tvomm ep apfishsef tuqjunusi, cav Mex tdjuum xet qsivvz nadj nz qmep aq apvom O sief getvmepi. Cav zit, xjip O vjuahjv aq vjot ofie vji onehi ug hivvoph taif cz jusfit ug ephsz qsugittust fof dsutt nz nopf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom