The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone from FRANCE

Romain Bardout

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 3, 2019
France
Here is my story :

I struggled from job to job and was unemployed a lot of the time. I had no idea what to do and more importantly, I had no goals in my life. Then, someone gave me the idea of taking one of my passion and create a company about it. So, my passion is aeronautics and my dream is to be a pilot, therefore I would create a drone business. I found a partner and we start to work on this project. We agreed that I will building the drones and flying them, and he will find the customers and manage everything else. It fails miserably, because each one of us rely too much on the other and we had no money to start this company and no experience. We tried to find some investors, but it fails because we had no chance to find one in our situation.

Then, I decided that it was preferable to not rely on anyone else and to start my company alone. And I searched for something that I can start with no money. So I found some marketing gurus online, and I followed some online courses on how to sell stuff (dropshipping).

So I tried to do that for the last year and for the moment I have no result, because I change my ideas about products that I want to sell. I don't know how to sell, I am more a technical guy, not a marketing guy.

Today, I am in the process of starting making some advertisement for my products. It is difficult because I don't know how to use Facebook (I never used social media before).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
Welcome to the forum. It's okay that your first venture fails. At least you tried on to something. Every failure is a lesson for future endeavors. Best of luck for your Fastlane journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...