The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone from Bristol UK!

DiegoJI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2017
Bristol
Hello!
My name is Diego and a few days ago a friend advised me to read the book The Millionaire Fastlane . It was one of the best advice I have received.

I was born in Argentina, I lived 20 years in Italy, where I worked for a few years as Graphic Designer and 10 as Estate Agent, but 3 years ago, my wife and I decided that we were tired of the monotonous life that we had and decided to move to England.

We could adapt quite well and I managed to open a small company of canvas prints that takes me a long time and, mostly, I realized that it keeps me away from Fastlane, that's why I'm aiming to open a company in real estate.

I'm looking for the road to financial freedom and personal fulfilment, trying to learn new ways of thinking and doing business. I'm sure the Fastlane forum is a good channel for ideas and advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Contrarian

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
583%
Nov 13, 2014
Jalisco, Mexico
Welcome Diego! I lived in Bristol for a few years. Great city. In fact, there's only two things I miss about the UK: roads built for motorbikes, and Bristol.

DiegoJI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2017
Bristol
Welcome Diego! I lived in Bristol for a few years. Great city. In fact, there's only two things I miss about the UK: roads built for motorbikes, and Bristol.
Yes it's a great city! I love it and its people [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DiegoJI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2017
Bristol
What about the weather?????? :D
The weather is good for being in England... Not to cold and not too rainy. To be honest, in winter, some times it's better than Milan where I lived for many years. :D

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...