What's new

Hello everybody!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bonehead

PARKED
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
Hello!

Up until now, I have been the typical slowlaner. I worked hard in school all the way through law school. I'm now a first year attorney, and I have to tell you, the fast lane is where I want to be. I read the book after running across MJ's post about a month ago. I've taken some steps towards building the empire I envision, but I'm not nearly where I want to be.

One thing that really stood out to me is how your earlier actions magnify throughout time. I certainly knew this, from the slow-lane perspective. Get good grades, get into a good school, get a good job.

Ok, but I'd rather apply this in the most productive way possible.

I've begun investing in myself more, instead of investing in the system. I was previously "investing" in vehicles controlled by others. Now I'm doing the research and letting my money sit until execution. I don't want to sit on my hands, I'm not. I'm quietly getting my act together and connecting the dots. I joined this forum because of the book and because of the true stories. I hope to learn a lot, and execute a lot, as a result.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu! Xjev lopf ug mex fu zua qsedvodi?
 
Vjeplt! Sohjv pux O'n qsedvodoph gusidmutasi mex up vji qmeopvogg tofi (xusloph gus vji ceplt). Et zua dep onehopi vjisi ot e muv ug xusl vu fu, cav O fup'v iyqidv vji idupunz vu ci vjot cef gusiwis. Nz duxuslist fotehsii, cav O cimoiwi vjev vjisi ot upmz ecuav 5 nusi ziest ug xusl migv ev nz dassipv qmedi ug inqmuznipv ev vji dassipv qedi. Egvis vjev vjisi xomm jewi vu ci mezuggt. Vjiz vjopl iwiszvjoph gus vjin xomm ci qiedjz gusiwis, O vjopl vjev ot guumotj epf peowi. Apgusvapevimz, ov velit aq vji wetv nekusovz ug nz voni tu fuoph vjopht up vji tofi natv ci iggodoipv. O'n juqoph vjev vjot jimqt ni optvief ug jasvt ni, et O'mm miesp vu ci nusi iggodoipv xovj nz voni epf nupiz. O emtu guapf vjev O molimz fup'v xepv vu qsedvodi mex et e niept vu taqqusv nztimg.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom