Just wanted to introduce myself and thank MJ as well as everyone on the forum who are so willing to share their stories as well as advice.
I am 38 years old and have fluctuated in and out of jobs for years while searching for the seemingly elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I am an illustrator and designer by nature and always had an entrepreneurial view of life. I feel that I can make it on my own accord by continuously learning and not giving up. I soaked up books, lectures, etc. but still seem to not have all the pieces together until recently. Words like "automation" and "passive income" have started leading me down another path that MJ has truly strengthened.
I will learn a lot from so many of you within this community forum so I thank you in advance and wish nothing but the best for all. See you in the Fast Lane!
Cheers!!
I am 38 years old and have fluctuated in and out of jobs for years while searching for the seemingly elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I am an illustrator and designer by nature and always had an entrepreneurial view of life. I feel that I can make it on my own accord by continuously learning and not giving up. I soaked up books, lectures, etc. but still seem to not have all the pieces together until recently. Words like "automation" and "passive income" have started leading me down another path that MJ has truly strengthened.
I will learn a lot from so many of you within this community forum so I thank you in advance and wish nothing but the best for all. See you in the Fast Lane!
Cheers!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
