Professor West
New Contributor
"""Professor West here""" greetings to everybody & hello!!!
I'm a middle-aged male of the species quite nonreligious,I enjoy listening to Michael Savage & living for my first love "science." Where I was born is irrelevant at this point in time, for the fact that I do exist is proof of my existence. I've spent my entire life in the pursuit of knowledge first & foremost, & money second.
Golden rule days
After graduating high school in 71, attended summer classes at RETS = (national Institute of tech) my classes consisted of advanced course's in electronic engineering, present-day digital logic principles & theories, & one brief extra course in, aeronautics. was now ready for the real world, whether it wanted me or not!
Present job classified. Let's just say? I'm enjoying my life & only wish others could mirror it.
Fascinating childhood apart from the others my age
Love electronics sincerely, ever since I was 5 couldn't help myself had to play a scientist. When most kids my age enjoyed playing those games that most normal children play. You would find me in my combination bedroom workshop & lab, constantly experimenting, building all kinds of wild outlandish things. Mistakes? Oh yes made a few too, like arrogantly ripping some devices apart to see how they worked, even though they did not necessarily belong to me.
Some family members obviously upset
First project
At the age of 7 designed & built first electromechanical project 1962, Phone answering machine. Now I must admit it was a crude device which utilized a few resistors, transistors,relays,caps & one car 8 track player = (announcement) a cassette recorder =( messages).
Theory of operation, mechanically timed announcement & answer device with a series of bulky multiconnection relays, triggered by ring energy pulses thus, transistor preamp/driver controlled pulse generator to provided momentarily delay for motor start with mechanically timed on/off 8 track trip out circuits...
Now don't get me wrong, I am an inventor. Although haven't patent anything helped others over the years by freely sharing knowledge & offering some encouragement. personally speaking, not worried how much money I could have made, know that I'll get my chance sooner or later...
Believe strongly Edison was absolutely right! Inventive genius is indeed 1% inspiration & 99% perspiration...
Forgive me if my posts sound a bit self gratifying,,, I'm kinda new at this business of concentrating on making lots more money... At times you may notice some strange even rhetorical posts. wild outlandish things, nonsecular in content as well as some highly disputable scientific jargon too. honestly, that's the trouble with us eggheads, we seem to have trouble converting highly technical terms into easier to understand Lehman terms...:thankyousign:
I'm a middle-aged male of the species quite nonreligious,I enjoy listening to Michael Savage & living for my first love "science." Where I was born is irrelevant at this point in time, for the fact that I do exist is proof of my existence. I've spent my entire life in the pursuit of knowledge first & foremost, & money second.
Golden rule days
After graduating high school in 71, attended summer classes at RETS = (national Institute of tech) my classes consisted of advanced course's in electronic engineering, present-day digital logic principles & theories, & one brief extra course in, aeronautics. was now ready for the real world, whether it wanted me or not!
Present job classified. Let's just say? I'm enjoying my life & only wish others could mirror it.
Fascinating childhood apart from the others my age
Love electronics sincerely, ever since I was 5 couldn't help myself had to play a scientist. When most kids my age enjoyed playing those games that most normal children play. You would find me in my combination bedroom workshop & lab, constantly experimenting, building all kinds of wild outlandish things. Mistakes? Oh yes made a few too, like arrogantly ripping some devices apart to see how they worked, even though they did not necessarily belong to me.
Some family members obviously upset
First project
At the age of 7 designed & built first electromechanical project 1962, Phone answering machine. Now I must admit it was a crude device which utilized a few resistors, transistors,relays,caps & one car 8 track player = (announcement) a cassette recorder =( messages).
Theory of operation, mechanically timed announcement & answer device with a series of bulky multiconnection relays, triggered by ring energy pulses thus, transistor preamp/driver controlled pulse generator to provided momentarily delay for motor start with mechanically timed on/off 8 track trip out circuits...
Now don't get me wrong, I am an inventor. Although haven't patent anything helped others over the years by freely sharing knowledge & offering some encouragement. personally speaking, not worried how much money I could have made, know that I'll get my chance sooner or later...
Believe strongly Edison was absolutely right! Inventive genius is indeed 1% inspiration & 99% perspiration...
Forgive me if my posts sound a bit self gratifying,,, I'm kinda new at this business of concentrating on making lots more money... At times you may notice some strange even rhetorical posts. wild outlandish things, nonsecular in content as well as some highly disputable scientific jargon too. honestly, that's the trouble with us eggheads, we seem to have trouble converting highly technical terms into easier to understand Lehman terms...:thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
