The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All

alr

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2011
Western NY
Well I finished reading the book about a month ago and have been lurking around the forum ever since. I have never been one to participate in forums. I thought they were a waste of time and served no real value to me. However, this one is obviously different. There are some bright people here that I look forward to interacting with.

Usually not too long after reading the latest "guru's" book, or purchasing the latest "get rich" program, the excitement fades and I return to accepting the 5 for 2 lifestyle. This time feels different though. I am still hungry and motivated to make it happen.

I won't go into my entire life story here, but I do have a few ideas I am hoping to put into ACTION very soon!

Thanks for listening.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

coal.portal

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2011
If you have the time to visit our site, you will be able to understand the real score of coking coal index in the recent coal reports which involves coal mining and coal news. The coal newsletters will also provide everyone the recent development of coal industry in every nation. coalportal - Coal Publications and News

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
To the OP, one piece of advice I learned when I started was to take SOME action toward your main goal EVERY SINGLE DAY. This creates momentum. Do something every single day to improve whatever you are creating or putting out there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...