What's new

Hello all!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dollarman

PARKED
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
29
Rep Bank
$145
Hi everyone!

I'm from London and I've subscribed to the Fastlane to get even more motivation, and ideas to change my future to a rich and more abundant one.

I'm fed up of this rat race and need to improve my life. So for the past 2 months I've started to turn things around. First thing was to get control of my finances and acquire some expendable cash for business opportunities. Fed up with being broke! So I stated by doing the following:

Paying myself first from my pay cheque (I know you guys spell it "check").

Setting up a separate "Investment" account, used only for investment opportunities.

Auctioned all the crap that I've acquired over the years that I don't need. It landed me with a little over £600.

Of course that made me feel great but that's just one (combined) payment from just one effort. My frustration is that ideas and opportunities are just not hitting me and it makes me feel a little stagnant.

Anyway, really glad to have come across MJ on youtube (funny enough while I was browsing Tony Robbins) and immediately forwarded his videos to my brother. Motivating and down to the point. Now to translate what I'm hearing to serious action.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tuapft moli e hsiev tvesv fummesnep!
 
Vjeplt NK.
O muul gusxesf vu caomfoph tuni tisouat nunipvan.

Raitvoup, ot ov tvomm xusvjxjomi hivvoph opvu eggomoevi neslivoph (et e "tofi fotj") us jet vjev tjoq ug uqqusvapovz teomif?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom