Hey, I'm Cameron. New to the site. Discovered MJ's book by accident on Amazon. Impressive.
My background:
Operator- Sheet metal forming equipment
Operator- laser cutting system
Sales- Gun Shop
Sales- Marine electrical and engine parts
manager- Indoor firing range
bartender and bartending instructor
I've read the overwhelming majority of the wealth building books out there. I'm presently working on an ecommerce site with advertising expected to hit mid-may in print media. We'll see how it goes. I'm tentatively guessing it should generate about 30 orders/mth. (based on circulation of 15000 copies). That project is mostly a matter of marketing at this point. Already plotting another, much larger project.
:fastlane:
My background:
Operator- Sheet metal forming equipment
Operator- laser cutting system
Sales- Gun Shop
Sales- Marine electrical and engine parts
manager- Indoor firing range
bartender and bartending instructor
I've read the overwhelming majority of the wealth building books out there. I'm presently working on an ecommerce site with advertising expected to hit mid-may in print media. We'll see how it goes. I'm tentatively guessing it should generate about 30 orders/mth. (based on circulation of 15000 copies). That project is mostly a matter of marketing at this point. Already plotting another, much larger project.
:fastlane:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
