I just joined today, someone linked this forum on another site, seemed pretty decent so here I am.
I haven't really looked at too much around here, gonna have to read up on how things are around here. Glad my welcome PM mentioned what the speed limit icons mean. Although, I still don't get what these levels mean (Yugo?)
I basically have no entrepreneurial experience, but I am willing to learn and put in work. I'm currently still in college (Culinary Arts Major), I just have to finish up a couple Spring & Summer classes before I get my Associates Degree.
I don't really have any specific questions, I will just spend a bit just looking around and soaking up some information. Looks like I will learn a lot here.
I haven't really looked at too much around here, gonna have to read up on how things are around here. Glad my welcome PM mentioned what the speed limit icons mean. Although, I still don't get what these levels mean (Yugo?)
I basically have no entrepreneurial experience, but I am willing to learn and put in work. I'm currently still in college (Culinary Arts Major), I just have to finish up a couple Spring & Summer classes before I get my Associates Degree.
I don't really have any specific questions, I will just spend a bit just looking around and soaking up some information. Looks like I will learn a lot here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
