The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello all .. Namaste !!!

Craving4work

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 21, 2020
Columbus,Ohio,USA
Namaste all :praise:

My name is Pinky and I am from India. Currently residing in Columbus, Ohio from last 8 years. I work as an IT engineer . I have started reading unscripted . From last 2 years , I have been planning to do something different in my career which keeps me excited other than my regular day to day job. I want to be self employed and be an independent bird !!!

my financial status: I believe in Warren Buffett’s quote “ Don’t save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving“ . I want to give 20 - 25 hours per month for my part time activity . Once I get better picture and direction , I can think about taking my business for full time.

My first little step : I am good ( lot of my friends appreciate my work.. that’s reason I said I am good :smile2: ) at doing arts and crafts with a touch in Indian heritage and culture theme. lot of my friends back home in India are ready to help me and support with respect to packaging related products like cardboard packaging . I will keep the group posted on the progress I make ..

That’s it for now .. have a good day everyone !!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kavitabhaskar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 24, 2020
India

My name is Pinky and I am from India. Currently residing in Columbus, Ohio from last 8 years. I work as an IT engineer . I have started reading unscripted . From last 2 years , I have been planning to do something different in my career which keeps me excited other than my regular day to day job. I want to be self employed and be an independent bird !!!

my financial status: I believe in Warren Buffett’s quote “ Don’t save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving“ . I want to give 20 - 25 hours per month for my part time activity . Once I get better picture and direction , I can think about taking my business for full time.

My first little step : I am good ( lot of my friends appreciate my work.. that’s reason I said I am good :smile2: ) at doing arts and crafts with a touch in Indian heritage and culture theme. lot of my friends back home in India are ready to help me and support with respect to packaging related products like cardboard packaging . I will keep the group posted on the progress I make ..

Well all the best pinky for your business and future . I hope your doing well in business related to arts & craft . Keep us updated about your self employed journey

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Welcome Pinky. Did you come here on an exchange, or did you move permanently to the USA? Welcome to the forum.

I recently recorded a show you may like :

I'd love to get your feedback on it if you have a chance to listen to it... Dave

Craving4work

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 21, 2020
Columbus,Ohio,USA
Welcome Pinky. Did you come here on an exchange, or did you move permanently to the USA? Welcome to the forum.

I recently recorded a show you may like :

hello dear
We moved to USA .. which part of gulf are you located.. when you say gulf.. do you mean Middle East ?

I'd love to get your feedback on it if you have a chance to listen to it... Dave

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...