The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All - Intro + Ready to be brutally honest and unscripted

App88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 12, 2021
Hello everyone -

I am so very glad to have read first 'Fast Lane' and recently 'Unscripted '. I am not the kind to read and believe anything that is out there. The content has to logically makes sense for me to process and eventually execute. Both of MJ's masterpiece, as I would call it, are nothing but reality on our faces without any sugar coat.

I am in my mid 30s, and I wish I would have come across this information 10 or even 5 years ago. No point regretting the time that has past, but definitely not wasting anymore time! My entire career has been in hospitality industry - starting with hourly positions and now leadership/management role in the restaurant industry. Done trading time for money and ready to work hard towards creating value.

I look forward to network and surround myself with likeminded folks, spread and receive value!

Thank you so much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FNeu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Dec 2, 2021
Hello everyone -

I am so very glad to have read first 'Fast Lane' and recently 'Unscripted '. I am not the kind to read and believe anything that is out there. The content has to logically makes sense for me to process and eventually execute. Both of MJ's masterpiece, as I would call it, are nothing but reality on our faces without any sugar coat.

I am in my mid 30s, and I wish I would have come across this information 10 or even 5 years ago. No point regretting the time that has past, but definitely not wasting anymore time! My entire career has been in hospitality industry - starting with hourly positions and now leadership/management role in the restaurant industry. Done trading time for money and ready to work hard towards creating value.

I look forward to network and surround myself with likeminded folks, spread and receive value!

Thank you so much!
Thanks for the intro, glad to hear it! Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...