It's cold here and the Leafs are out of the playoffs but I'm a Bruins fan so who cares...found this forum and MJ via his Mixergy interview.
I just blitzed through the first 3 chapters free (thanks) and will definitely order the book as there seems to be some validity to the theory of the fastlane.
I was once in the fastlane and then made the error (as MJ also points out) of being convinced to join a business in an industry I was also quite passionate about (read: motorcycles), business boomed and we hit many niches until 2008 hit and the purchasing fizzled...I stopped riding b/c I had no time and the passion dwindled until well you know what they say; the quickest way to make a million in the motorcycle biz is to start out with two.
So after that experiment blew up, I decided to join the slow lane for a while, lay low and pick up the pieces...now re-gaining energy and enthusiasm to get back in the fastlane and this forum seems like a great place to fuel the fire...looking forward to completing the book and getting engaged!
Cheers,
Steve
I just blitzed through the first 3 chapters free (thanks) and will definitely order the book as there seems to be some validity to the theory of the fastlane.
I was once in the fastlane and then made the error (as MJ also points out) of being convinced to join a business in an industry I was also quite passionate about (read: motorcycles), business boomed and we hit many niches until 2008 hit and the purchasing fizzled...I stopped riding b/c I had no time and the passion dwindled until well you know what they say; the quickest way to make a million in the motorcycle biz is to start out with two.
So after that experiment blew up, I decided to join the slow lane for a while, lay low and pick up the pieces...now re-gaining energy and enthusiasm to get back in the fastlane and this forum seems like a great place to fuel the fire...looking forward to completing the book and getting engaged!
Cheers,
Steve
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
