The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Healthcare EMR Business

tigerbite84

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2011
I have an electronic medical record idea that I know works well because I do it everyday in my job. Anyone with this background please private message me:

background, skills, profile, and experience.

Sorry to be blunt but I'm pretty serious and I need to weed people out.

Steve

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PrincessK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 19, 2009
Thinking of doing this 2

I have researched some information and met a woman who said that is making 6 figures with this type of biz . I was thinking of going thru the training process then actually hiring out the work to others who want to do the work and collecting a fee as an employee agency feel free to pm me

I have an electronic medical record idea that I know works well because I do it everyday in my job. Anyone with this background please private message me:

background, skills, profile, and experience.

Sorry to be blunt but I'm pretty serious and I need to weed people out.

Steve

tigerbite84

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2011
I currently do this daily as a healthcare consultant. I am a subject matter expert in the field of healthcare software and hospital practices so I guide the hospital in the best way to implement new software in their facility. Yes, it is a six figure income, however it's still a job.

My other business idea is actually unique and I am looking for people with a background in healthcare IT. Anyone with this experience, please PM me.

Hope it goes well.

Steve

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.