The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback on improving healthcare

Idea threads

meira1026

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 17, 2022
I have a proposal for a new business idea and would like to pose a few questions:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how efficient is our current healthcare system (ability to access needed care?)
2. What, if anything, could be done to improve the system?
3. Do you have trouble remembering your medical information? (yes or no)
4. Do you wish you could access all of your medical history in one place? (yes or no)
5. Would you trust your information to be stored in a technological data cloud? (yes or no)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
If the goal is to actually reduce the amount of human suffering, the best way to improve the healthcare system is to reduce the number of people that end up needing it, by preventing chronic diseases before they actually happen.

This would require a substantial investment in educating the population on the importance of nutrition, as well as introducing very heavy taxes and regulations on sugar and the rest of the poisonous substances that are deliberately added to human food.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I have a proposal for a new business idea and would like to pose a few questions:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how efficient is our current healthcare system (ability to access needed care?)
3. Do you have trouble remembering your medical information? (yes or no)
4. Do you wish you could access all of your medical history in one place? (yes or no)
5. Would you trust your information to be stored in a technological data cloud? (yes or no)
1. Very complicated question full of assumptions.
Ability to access medical care… well it’s super super easy to find a hospital with incredibly talented doctors, high end equipment. It’s the best in the world here. Is it cheap? No.

Efficiency is not the ease of access. Our system is obviously not efficient. I can go to the ER in India and even though the building looks like a scene out of silent hill and you’ll get aids twice just walking down the hall, the bill is like $7. That’s efficient.

2. The system is expensive because of our litigious society. If a doctor can do a great job, but you find some bullshit to complain about and get a 10 million dollar settlement for being an a**hole, it raises standards, increases insurance prices for hospitals and doctors, raises the barrier of entry beyond any ability for smaller companies to compete, creates monopolies and ends up with a terrible system. Capitalism would be allowing anyone to open a hospital and run it out of their house. Lawsuits need to be less rewarding for the system to change. It’s a fake variable that throws the economic equilibrium waayyy out of wack. You can still have high end care for people that want to spend the money, and you can have cheaper options for people who don’t need high end stuff. Fixing a broken arm should cost maybe a few hundred bucks. If you think the problem is “greedy companies making record profits” then we both agree that it should be easier for smaller companies to enter the marketplace and disrupt monopolies.

3. No because that’s what medical records are for.

4. I would but I assume that it’s just a Trojan horse attempt to do something related to vaccines and make me get it by getting me to give a 3rd party access to my medical records and create a vaccine passport. Nice try Klaus Schwab.

5. No. But lucky for you everyone is F*cking retarded and would trade away literally anything for a slight convenience or carrot dangled in front of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.