The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Newest Side-Hustle: Beta-Reader

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

PPrince

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 23, 2021
The Bahamas
Hello all,

I've recently started research on this side hustle. I don't know if I've been searching in the right places, but I am trying to find specific information regarding non-US persons in this sector. Are there any non-US resident beta readers on this forum? I am trying to get a better appreciation of the challenges (i.e. client issues, financial and logistical issues) facing international beta readers, compared to their US counterparts.

Finally, I realize this side hustle does not incorporate the CENTS components, but it appears to be a good initial step in terms of process towards an actionable plan (with monetary compensation).

Any info assistance or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathew Verble

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 6, 2018
Hello all,

I've recently started research on this side hustle. I don't know if I've been searching in the right places, but I am trying to find specific information regarding non-US persons in this sector. Are there any non-US resident beta readers on this forum? I am trying to get a better appreciation of the challenges (i.e. client issues, financial and logistical issues) facing international beta readers, compared to their US counterparts.

Finally, I realize this side hustle does not incorporate the CENTS components, but it appears to be a good initial step in terms of process towards an actionable plan (with monetary compensation).

Like... reading a book for money?

Ah man. A fantastic business model for the one running the show.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Hello all,

As a writer I can tell you that the idea of paying someone to read my manuscript makes me want to puke.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.