- Joined
- May 1, 2011
- Messages
- 9,302
Rep Bank
$8,562
$8,562
User Power: 441%
I had a terrible day today. I'm so fed up living here. I'm even more fed up with complaining. I made myself a map of potential places where I would want to plant flags for various reasons. This has calmed me down a lot. Priorities safety > nice weather & food > cost of living > My subjective feeling where the country is going.
Hopefully in a few months I can make the move, just gotta stay positive and continue grinding.
View attachment 59897
I don't get it, either, why you'd need to get rich to live in southern Europe. Greece is one of the cheapest countries. Unless you mean you want to start a business there but I wouldn't base my decision where to live on whether you can start a local business there as an online business is always preferable for people like us (who want to live internationally).
So basically "can live" is only Thailand and then maybe a few other Asian countries?
Why is New Zealand big problems but also opportunity? It's way worse than Australia which you have in red and the weather sucks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

