The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone taken the Foundr Start and Scale course?

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Hey guys,

Not much of a course kind of guy as I much rather get my hands dirty but the Foundr Start and Scale course looks pretty interesting. I’m wondering if anyone has taken it and if there is some true value there in terms of product sourcing and scaling.

Gretta is an unbelievable ecommerce entrepreneur and someone I’d love to model after. I have learned a lot from her by just studying her businesses.

If you took the course, let me know what you think? I am strongly considering it.

Steve

Happy New Year

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hey guys,

Not much of a course kind of guy as I much rather get my hands dirty but the Foundr Start and Scale course looks pretty interesting. I’m wondering if anyone has taken it and if there is some true value there in terms of product sourcing and scaling.

Gretta is an unbelievable ecommerce entrepreneur and someone I’d love to model after. I have learned a lot from her by just studying her businesses.

If you took the course, let me know what you think? I am strongly considering it.

Steve

Happy New Year
No, but I took their IG course and it was legit... helped to build my acount from 0-100K in under 1 year

Without having looked into it, I tend to think the course will be well constructed and valuable based on my experiences with Foundr

Shizzle776

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 8, 2018
Belgium
Hey guys,

Steve

Happy New Year

Hey! So, I wonder, have you actually bought the program?
And if so, what do you think about it?

Love to hear back from it!

Jordy

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!