The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy to be a part...

CorneliusATL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 18, 2019
I have completed six parts of the the Millionaire Fastlane . This is excellent work in my opinion. Having written two books of my won I recognize the genuineness in the MJs message. I could not agree more on MJs point about event vs process.

I started the process almost 8 years ago. Since that time I have experienced several events; built a custom t-shirt business, paid off all of my debt; including my home, self-published two books and started a financial coaching/advising practice. Now, I'm working on my biggest step yet which is building the machine that will take me to financial freedom. This is my biggest challenge primarily because my vision has gotten bigger. I'm working my way out of the slowlane.

MJs book has been a tremendous inspiration and education for me. I'm committed (red line) and I do not plan to look back. I'm happy to have a found a forum of likeminded people. I wish everyone the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Cornelius, glad you enjoyed TMF . Please take a peek at Unscripted . I think it is much better and relevant in today's day and age.

Hope to cya around, keep the dream alive = you're living the dream!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...