The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Happy to be a part...

CorneliusATL

New Contributor
May 18, 2019
I have completed six parts of the the Millionaire Fastlane. This is excellent work in my opinion. Having written two books of my won I recognize the genuineness in the MJs message. I could not agree more on MJs point about event vs process.

I started the process almost 8 years ago. Since that time I have experienced several events; built a custom t-shirt business, paid off all of my debt; including my home, self-published two books and started a financial coaching/advising practice. Now, I'm working on my biggest step yet which is building the machine that will take me to financial freedom. This is my biggest challenge primarily because my vision has gotten bigger. I'm working my way out of the slowlane.

MJs book has been a tremendous inspiration and education for me. I'm committed (red line) and I do not plan to look back. I'm happy to have a found a forum of likeminded people. I wish everyone the best!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Cornelius, glad you enjoyed TMF. Please take a peek at Unscripted. I think it is much better and relevant in today's day and age.

Hope to cya around, keep the dream alive = you're living the dream!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom