- Joined
- Aug 15, 2016
- Messages
- 79
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 167%
reading the "who do they think they are?" Thread There's a lot of stories and warnings about where people wasted their time/money with 'mentors' that claimed they were making millions, etc to reel you in.
Has anyone had any relationships where it did work out for the best despite some suspicion?
(Example: mentor looks like they shop at GAP and drives a 4K car yet makes millions and it actually worked out that they were just really conservative with money)
I want to try and look at this from both angles as I have met a few people like this now and I don't know whether to work with them or not
Has anyone had any relationships where it did work out for the best despite some suspicion?
(Example: mentor looks like they shop at GAP and drives a 4K car yet makes millions and it actually worked out that they were just really conservative with money)
I want to try and look at this from both angles as I have met a few people like this now and I don't know whether to work with them or not
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
