The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Handsome Matt here!

Grzz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 15, 2015
Hi Guys and Girls,

My name's Matt, I'm brand new and glad to be part of the group!

I'm from Melbourne Australia but currently working from Bali, Indonesia in a Co-working space to save some money while in launch phase (no revenue!)

I'm working on a Men's Skin Care Range called HANDSOME which once we have the product finished will be reasonably passive, all orders, fulfilment and returns are handled by a logistics company and we will never actually see the product, the product is shipped straight from the manufacturing plant to the warehouse.

The website is almost finished - I have a special preview site here (not available to the public) - http://shop.ndso.me - It was built in WordPress and WooCommerce. I'd love to get your thoughts on it. It will go live in 3 weeks

The main website is at http://ha.ndso.me which currently has a pre-launch competition using the King Sumo plugin which is working well.

I ran a digital agency for 15 years working mostly on Ecommerce for brands such as Stussy and Russell Athletic and my business partner was the CEO at Loreal Australia for 9 years so between us we have the skills to get the Ecommerce and beauty marketing right.

We are doing a big push on Instagram at the moment https://instagram.com/ha.ndso.me/

I really enjoyed M.J's book and I feel like I've covered some important bits in the development of HANDSOME

Need - It's a product I wanted and didn't exist
Barrier to Entry - It's taken a lot of work to get it up and running
Money - I'm not doing this to make a quick buck. I'm passionate about making a quality product and realising our mission statement "To make the world more Handsome."

Great to see everyone active and doing good things and great to be around like-minded people.

Cheers!

Matt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 11098399_943439069009878_1676804716_n.jpg
    11098399_943439069009878_1676804716_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great to have ya, someone out there and doing something! Welcome aboard.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Following this thread. Handsome looks promising.

Also, I'm sure you've already thought of this, but in case you haven't, consider expanding into acne prevention products later on:
https://store.acne.org/kits/regimen-kit-1-2-months-supply

It can be a great source of recurring revenue, and the formulation doesn't seem that difficult.

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Hi Guys and Girls,

My name's Matt, I'm brand new and glad to be part of the group!

I'm from Melbourne Australia but currently working from Bali, Indonesia in a Co-working space to save some money while in launch phase (no revenue!)

I'm working on a Men's Skin Care Range called HANDSOME which once we have the product finished will be reasonably passive, all orders, fulfilment and returns are handled by a logistics company and we will never actually see the product, the product is shipped straight from the manufacturing plant to the warehouse.

The website is almost finished - I have a special preview site here (not available to the public) - http://shop.ndso.me - It was built in WordPress and WooCommerce. I'd love to get your thoughts on it. It will go live in 3 weeks

The main website is at http://ha.ndso.me which currently has a pre-launch competition using the King Sumo plugin which is working well.

I ran a digital agency for 15 years working mostly on Ecommerce for brands such as Stussy and Russell Athletic and my business partner was the CEO at Loreal Australia for 9 years so between us we have the skills to get the Ecommerce and beauty marketing right.

We are doing a big push on Instagram at the moment https://instagram.com/ha.ndso.me/

I really enjoyed M.J's book and I feel like I've covered some important bits in the development of HANDSOME

Barrier to Entry - It's taken a lot of work to get it up and running
Money - I'm not doing this to make a quick buck. I'm passionate about making a quality product and realising our mission statement "To make the world more Handsome."

Great to see everyone active and doing good things and great to be around like-minded people.

Cheers!

Matt

Very cool. I'm actually working on something similar for women! :)

Grzz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 15, 2015
Very cool. I'm actually working on something similar for women! :)

Thanks Bellini,

Good luck with it. We have a women's range scheduled for after the men's also, but need to focus on the men's first!

Cheers,

Matt

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL

Is the product hand soap?

Confused on the it didn't exist part... or are you saying gender specific (hand) soap didn't exist?

Not trying to be funny. Women's feminine wash by Summers Eve makes a killing. Do men have a specific wash for their area?!

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Welcome and great space to get in to, I think you'll do good. The domain name is annoying though, imo.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Finally a handsome guy in the forum !! ...kidding kidding.
Welcome to the forum, looks like a great product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...