There are glow in the dark tennis balls, golf balls, basketballs, soccer balls, footaballs.
There are NO glow in the dark racquetballs on the market.
I emailed the company "PENN" which creates the best handballs, racquetballs.
Hello, I'm inquiring as to whether it's possible to place a custom order of Penn Racquetballs that have Strontium Aluminate powder mixed in during the factory fabrication process in order to produce glow in the dark racquetballs.
I believe this is an underserved market and i can sell this product in New York City.
Penn balls are the most popular brand of Handball and Racquetball in New York City, so i'd prefer to work with the Penn factory for this product.
I got a response
Hello,
Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure this is something we can do. But I will pass it off to the folks in charge of manufacturing the racquet balls. Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.
Thanks,
Zachary L
Customer Experience Supervisor
and they never got back to me again.
If only there was a way to get a factory to make a batch
There are NO glow in the dark racquetballs on the market.
I emailed the company "PENN" which creates the best handballs, racquetballs.
Hello, I'm inquiring as to whether it's possible to place a custom order of Penn Racquetballs that have Strontium Aluminate powder mixed in during the factory fabrication process in order to produce glow in the dark racquetballs.
I believe this is an underserved market and i can sell this product in New York City.
Penn balls are the most popular brand of Handball and Racquetball in New York City, so i'd prefer to work with the Penn factory for this product.
I got a response
Hello,
Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure this is something we can do. But I will pass it off to the folks in charge of manufacturing the racquet balls. Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.
Thanks,
Zachary L
Customer Experience Supervisor
and they never got back to me again.
If only there was a way to get a factory to make a batch
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
